I'd like to thank Debra from Granny's Down Home Southern Cooking for bestowing this honor upon me. Please take a little time and check out some of
the wonderful blogs that have been nominated for this award.
Now to receive this award I must do 7 things:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated me.
- Include a link to their site.
- Include the award image in my post.
- Give 7 random facts about myself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
- When nominating, include a link to their site.
- Let the other bloggers know they've been nominated.
Seven Random Facts About Myself:
- I am a fairly private person so this is hard.
- I like Ugly Dolls.
- My favorite book is: Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf.
- I was a clown captain in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- I road a camel to the Sphinx.
- I love Southern Rock from the 1970 - 80's.
- I wish I could speak another language, preferably French (cause I really like their food).
I would like to share this award with a group of bloggers who's recipes and or writing about home and happiness have enriched my life. My list of blogs is not in any particular order.