Meeting dinner guests at your house at the same time you are coming home from work... Boy you don't feel like cooking. So glad you threw all the ingredients for Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken with Sun Dried Tomatoes in the crockpot before you left for work this morning.
Yes, a tasty meal of chicken, sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, and potatoes in a white wine sauce is there to greet you and your guests. Who says you can't have a dinner party during the work week?
Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken with Sun Dried Tomatoes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 to 6 hours on low
Keywords: slow-cooker entree gluten-free chicken Italian
Ingredients (4 to 6 servings)
- 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 red potatoes cubed
- 1 onion diced
- 1 cup of white wine
- 8.5 ounces of sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 12 ounces of marinated artichokes (do not drain)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
1) Put potatoes in the microwave on high for 5 minutes before putting them in the bottom of the slow cooker.
2) layer the onions on top of the potatoes followed by the chicken lightly salt and pepper each layer.
3) Pour wine, artichokes, and sun dried tomatoes over the chicken. Cover the chicken with these ingredients.
4) Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Serve with rustic bread.
Powered by Recipage
Weekly Menu Plan:
Meatless Monday: Minestrone Soup with Rustic Bread
Tuesday: Tilapia with Italian Seasoning, Paprika Roasted Potatoes and Broccolini with Garlic and Red Pepper in Olive Oil
Wednesday: Sloppy Joes with Potato Hamburger Buns and Cole Slaw
Thursday: Olive Oil Pancetta Pasta Sauce with Leftover Vegetables over Linguini
Friday: Hot Dogs, Sauerkraut, Baked Beans