I just discovered the quickest, tastiest, and pretty darn healthy meal… I had to share it with you. I love Trader Joe products for convenience. This is a recipe that came out of a need to make a quick dinner for my family.
Pretty much all you have to do saute a vegetable, say something that is wilting in your fridge. Add a protein. I used some frozen shrimp I had in the freezer, but beans would make this a terrific vegetarian dinner.
Add a can of pre-made curry sauce, any brand will do, and a can of coconut milk… Voilà you have a tasty curry dish. Serve it on top of brown rice and now your are seriously eating well.
Quick Coconut Curry Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 9 ounce bag of baby spinach
- 32 ounces of peeled, de-vein shrimp
- 1 15 ounce jar of curry sauce (I used Trader Joe’s Curry Simmer Sauce.)
- 1 13.5 ounce of coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice, or potatoes, quinoa