The caffeine content in 16.9 fl oz is 65 mg. Sodium is at a minimum. Inactive Ingredients Carbonated Water, Caramel Color (to enhance color), Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (to protect taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine
Coca-Cola Diet Coke Bottles, 16.9 oz each.
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Added Sugars 0g||0%|
How much sodium is in a Diet Coke?
Is Caffeine Free Diet Coke high in sodium?
Diet Coke, for example, contains no calories, sugar, fat, or protein, and just 40 milligrams of sodium in a 12-ounce (354-milliliter) can (1).
Is there a lot of sodium in soda?
The quantity of sodium contained in a can of diet soda varies depending on the taste and the brand being consumed. When drinking water, you may anticipate to get 12 milligrams of salt on the low end, and on the high end, that figure can be more than 5 times as high.
Does Diet Coke have more sodium?
Sodium. Salty foods and beverages are generally linked with sodium, although it may also be present in carbonated beverages like soda. Both the regular and diet versions include a substantial quantity of this ingredient. One cup of regular soda has 15 milligrams of sodium, whereas one cup of diet soda contains 55 milligrams of sodium.
Does Diet Coke raise blood pressure?
Answer: It is highly improbable that the diet soda you consume is the source of your high blood pressure problem. A lot of studies have looked at this issue, and there is no evidence to suggest that consuming diet soda on a regular basis is associated with a rise in blood pressure.
What is the healthiest diet soda to drink?
And while you’re making better choices, be sure to stock up on The 7 Healthiest Foods to Eat Right Now to keep yourself on track.
- Drinks such as Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, Cola.
- Virgil’s Zero Sugar Root Beer.
- Reed’s Zero Sugar Real Ginger Ale.
- Bubly Sparkling Water, Cherry.
- Spindrift Lemon Sparkling Water.
- Poland Spring Sparkling Water, Lemon Lime.
- Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, Cola.
- Reed’s Zero Sugar
What would be a better alternative to a soft drink?
6 non-alcoholic alternatives to soft drinks
- Water with fruit infusions. These beverages, which are just fruit mixed with water, not only look wonderful, but they also include some additional nutrients. Tips for cutting the soda habit include: iced herbal tea
- juice and soda water
- homemade lemonade or ginger beer
- coconut water
- iced coffee
- and information on quitting smoking.
What are the major ingredients in 12 ounces of liquid diet Coke?
Information that should not be overlooked
- Information Regarding Safety. Phenylketonurics: phenylalanine is present in the product.
- Ingredients. INGREDIENTS: Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine Disclaimer: This is a legal document.
Is Diet Coke bad for your kidneys?
Drinking one diet Coke per day did not result in a significant deterioration in renal function above and beyond usual. It indicated, however, that drinking two or more diet drinks may create issues. When it comes to kidney function, diet soda consumers saw a decrease in their renal function measured by glomerular filtration rate (a critical indicator of kidney function).
Is 40 mg of sodium a lot?
As a general rule of thumb, 10 percent of the daily value (230 mg) or less sodium per serving is considered low, whereas 40 percent of the daily value (920 mg) or more sodium per serving is considered excessive.
Is drinking Diet Coke everyday bad for you?
The use of a fair quantity of diet soda each day, such as one or two cans, is not likely to be harmful to your health. There is no reliable evidence that the artificial sweeteners and other chemicals now used in diet soda are harmful to most individuals, and there is no credible proof that these components cause cancer.